All Swedish people love pancakes and I’m no expection. This banana version can be made mega-easy with just two ingridients, mashed up banana and egg, but for a slightly more compicated one use the recipe below. If you want a thinner more crepe like version add in milk. Skip the milk if you want a thicker, American style pancake.
- 1 ripened mashed up banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs flour of choice (I used buckwheat and tapioca the last time)
- 1 tbs chia seeds (optional)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 tbs of almond milk
Options for toppings:
- organic maple syrup
- berries or fruit
- chopped up nuts
- non-dairy coconut yoghurt
1. Mash the banana properly until smooth.
2. Add in the rest of the ingridients. Let sit for a few minutes.
3. Fry in a pan on medium to high heat on both sides.
4. Serves with anything you like/have at home. This time I used blueberries, Coyo vanilla yoghurt, maple syrup, blueberries and chopped up pecans.